New Tombstone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Tombstone

Play by Post gaming

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Holy Rat Bait Batman!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doc
Admin
Doc

Holy Rat Bait Batman!! Empty
PostHoly Rat Bait Batman!!

Well, in case you all can't tell by my recent activity here I am getting ready to start posting information about the game setting that is Qu'Cyte. It will be here that the events leading up to the forming of our Four Horsemen will unfold.
I have given thought to possibly using the forums here to play by post the first story arc, "Bloodlines: Sins of the Father".

Seeing how some of you have been with me through out the years, I will be giving you all the first option to join in.
Even if you do not, you can expect to be sent a hard copy of the adventures as I complete them.
I will be using the Pathfinder RPG core rule books.

Anyone wishing to join in this adventure, let me know and we will discuss character ideas.
And for those who choose not to join... well, hell... we can discuss anything you want Cool .
Back to top Go down
https://tntdw.rpg-board.net
Share this post on: reddit

Holy Rat Bait Batman!! :: Comments

Shae
Re: Holy Rat Bait Batman!!
Post Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:34 pm  Shae
Man I'm getting terrible at checking this thing...

You know I'm always down for more gaming! Smile
Doc
Post Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:35 am  Doc
Most excellent, see if your sisterly half is up for it and start coming up with character ideas.
I got to go back to work at last. Yay me!! But they gave me Tuesdays and Wednesdays off so I will be posting more info
on Tuesday. I already posted basic character generation info, if you all have any more questions just post them here
and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
Doc
Post Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:43 am  Doc
Well, work has been keeping me busy as hell.
I have been scribbling notes as time permits on ideas to do a wee bit of remodeling around here, nothing too major though.
I hope to have enough time on my next off days to get most, if not all, of it done.
Post   Sponsored content

Holy Rat Bait Batman!!

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Tombstone :: Once Upon A Time :: Chronicles :: Of Mice and Halflings-
Jump to: